Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cliff's College Picks! Week #2 Results: 4-7!

Football Fans,

Week two of my College football picks were disappointing to say the least not to mention my Saturday night -nothing to do with Bama game.

I was a miserable 4-7 on wins and spread alike.

That brings me to an un-official 9-9 for the year! Damn.

Thank goodness for The Hill-Toppers, Penn State, A & M & Gawga!

Thank goodness Alabama nor LSU had to play Oregon or Texas last night and The University of South Alabama has a better team than I watched yesterday!

Roll Damn Tide anyway and Go damn Jags anyway!

Til next week I'm licking my wounds and moving on.

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts