Monday, April 9, 2012

Advertisement for a great Idea 040912-A: Steps for your older or small Dog!

Friends, Before they took me off Adderrall XR or Vyvanse to prome a lie by deception against me and my Docter Katherine Ney and ruin me financially I had great plans for this site in honor of my Gary Wright of Mobile, Alabama and life-long resident of New York City and Long , New York. Uncle Gary was a veteran of the Korean War (USMC) & graduate of the University of Alabama! He worked on Manhatten for cosmetic giant at the time Prince Matchebelli before moving to a Long Island town and becoming a bartender while living with his sweet and beautiful girlfriend after his divorce and many accidents including being almost being killed in a natural gas explosion and several near fatal wrecks on the Long Island Expressway! Semper Fi Uncle Gary! I hope to visit your grave on Long Island one day! I had planned to build a set of steps for my Yorkshire Terrior but visit the link provided to own your own set! A great idea for Pet Lovers! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooleywww.getupdog.com

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts