Sunday, February 16, 2014

Journal Entry 021614-A: Patiently waiting for me on a Sunday Morning!

Friends,
I thought I would share some love doggie style first thing on this beautiful February Sunday Morning!
My dog Boo Boo patiently waiting on me to take her to the pier here in Fairhope, Alabama!
I'm working on updating the pages section of this site and the pages section of the other blog sites you may access by clicking on that particular site name above and then the page you want to view in the right side-bar of the web-version of the site.
The purpose is to give you better access to what I "stock" here at Battleship Marine!
Please visit the "Advertising" page for local marine businesses that do "Service" as Battleship Marine is strictly "retail" marine supplies, consignment items, sports related gifts and nautical gifts!
I hope you will find other businesses of interest to you as well on that page or items for-sale or items wanted.
Have a nice Sunday!
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts