Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Journal Entry 091813-A: I got her!

Friends, I was sitting in my recliner watching Iron Man II when I decided to walk in the bed room and their she was- laying there sprawled out on the bed with her back too me and I knew I had her right where I wanted her!!! I walked back in the living room grabbed my camera and thought "let me get a sexy picture of her before she realizes it's me and runs me out of the bed room"! I snuck back down the hall and slowly lifted my camera and snapped this sexy picture before she jumped up and just as I thought ran me out of the bedroom. She's laying in my lap now so I guess she might love me afterall! She even gently licked my arm before she laid down in my lap. So I guess my lovely dog does love me!!!! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts