Friday, May 17, 2013

Journal Entry 051713-A: Floyd Alexander Wooley

Friend's,

This post is for my son- Floyd Alexander Wooley.

He wears a BAHA bone conducting hearing aid and from what I understand from an e-mail from my ex-wife Valerie he has an account at the link provided.

His hearing aid is very expensive from what I am told in the neighborhood of $4100.00.

It has been a rough year for "Alex" in many ways.

I have problems with my desk top computer again that are not Rent-A-Geeks fault and I am working off my Android "smart-phone".

I woke up this morning with a little scratch on my eye and a little down myself but "Boo Boo" got me to the Pier which is beside the point.

I wish I had an updated picture of Alex for you but I don't and I kept getting a flash on the dad-gum thing anyway.

I hope you don't mind me trying to help my son "Floyd Alexander Wooley" because I Love him very much.

Thank you.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley




www.giveforward.com

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts