Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love: I Love you Valarie aka Valerie P. Wooley! You gave me 20 plus years that help me get through each day! Hearing your voice and occasionally seeing you lifts my soul! I see you in our daughter and I swell with pride and joy for her future with Brian and await the birth of Jackson with Love in my heart and soul! No offense Alex or Lee I love yall families and wish Lee, Alex and Allison the better life they deserve! Allison you have and will always bring me to tears with you rendition of The Star Spangled Banner at the Cancer relay in Daphne! Please sing for me a song in Brians Studio and put it on YouTube?! God bless my little family that is growing, Peace, Love and Knowledge! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Al.Com

al.com - Alabama Blogs

Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia

Popular Posts